Friday, January 23, 2009

yeahya groceries!


Today was a great day for running as it reached a high of 63 degrees! 
Check out how in the video I'm not wearing tights or a ear-warmer/headband thinger. 
Today was an errands kinda day. I got groceries- The bagging lady looked at me like I was crazy when I told her I didn't need a plastic bag because I'd carry the stuff on my run home. The cashier was really supportive though she kept giving me suggestions on how to pack up my groceries into my bag & fanny pack. 
The Fanny Pack is great for transporting those little rolls and small fruits and such but It is probably one of the most annoying things to wear when running because it bounces up and down like a fatty paunch and it pushes my shirt further and further up making me look ridiculous. Next time I go grocery shopping I'll try and get you all some video of the lovely event. 
Did you notice those kinda gross fake eggs in the picture? I want to make some of these awesome pancakes for which I have a mix but I can't transport real eggs. Hopefully they turn out OK with this stuff. Also you can't really tell but those pears are tiny! I've never seen such tiny pears before-just wanted to point that out. Now I'm just rambling so anyways let me get to the map for today. 

View Larger Map total milage for today (if I don't go anywhere else) came in at about 3.82

No comments:

Post a Comment