Monday, January 12, 2009

First day, and sick Bleh!


Alright, so today was the first day that I ran everywhere that I went. Unfortunately, I felt really disgusting today with some type of sniffly virus that is going around. While running was better than I expected it also wasn't as easy as usual. Also, I used a little pink sports bag to carry my essentials in and that is definitely not going to work out. 
If I keep wearing that thing I'm going to have some serious and weird looking neck chaffing. No one wants that. Luckily! I won't need to carry the pink backpack/sportsbag for long because I'll be nerding it up with a sweet fanny pack that I bought on Amazon. 
Anyways, I'm attaching a video documenting the day's outfit and other such endlessly exciting stuff like weight and weather.
Today's experience consisted of three short runs the first being from my house to the Sculpture building (1.76 miles). The second being from the Sculpture building to Tyler's (.88 miles). And the third being from Tyler's back home (1.91 miles). All of this added up to a total of 4.55 miles. Besides this I had one class and two meals. The 1st meal being two PB&J's and the 2nd meal being garlicy rice, with "chicken" and parsley as well as an appetizer of fried carrots and parsnips.
Generally my body feels good, no hip or foot pain just sickness.

No comments:

Post a Comment