Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bigger and Bigger

I'm going corporate!! Google is paying me to advertise on this page and I thought that added an interesting element to this otherwise profitless project. So don't be alarmed by the adds just take note of how big this is all becoming.
I've got a food video involving a great and unintended moment of  futility but it won't upload right now so I'll get it to you later.
It's still killing me not to be able to walk beside anyone and talk with them. That's my number 1 complaint about this project. However, since I was ahead of my class to wait for the bus at the bus stop-even though I wasn't going to be taking the bus-I found a $5 bill!!! Good times :D. I think that's all I've got to say for today. I ran about 11.54 miles today and here's the map. Click on View Larger Map for more details.

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment