Tuesday, January 20, 2009

it feels cold outside

For some reason today and yesterday have seemed really cold even though  last friday and saturday were far cooler. I'm really looking forward to this friday and saturday because although I have few runs planned it's supposed to be a good bit warmer. I'll definitely try to sneak in some extra trips-maybe to the grocery store. 

Today was an exciting one with all the inauguration ceremonies and epic speeches and prayers going on and I was running all over campus to watch that. Still the milage wasn't too high today. I totaled out around 5.99 miles. Here's a map. I've been experimenting with line colors so sorry if this one is a bit hard to see. Tomorrow there will be a different color. 

View Larger Map In a little while I'll show you guys a compilation of all of these maps. That will be fun (That's why you should keep reading this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment