Monday, January 19, 2009

Martin Luther King Jr. day and also the 8th day of the project

Wow! ten followers and one with a picture. That's impressive. 
Today I really came to realize the negative social impact of running everywhere. This is namely that I can't walk and talk with anyone or ride with anyone or help anyone carry their X-box to the car (okay that didn't happen today but today reminded me of it). I guess it's good that I'm doing this in the winter because it would be extra hard to avoid the social aspect of walking places during the warmer weather. 
Also, I found that running on a stomach full of black bean burger, fries,  and about 4 glasses of water can only be done for about 4 blocks before one really begins to feel those once tasty delights re-organizing in their stomach. It's not a great feeling. I'm not sure I'll be going to Chili's again while this project is happening. 
Today I ran about 5.6 miles and everything feels okay. Here's a map 

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment