Tuesday, January 27, 2009

no nausea/no Shafer today was golden

 Oh today, today was a day of many pleasures :D. It rained/hailed this morning. I thought my face was going to freeze off when I was running to class and I felt rather chilly in my first two classes while things dried off. I ran to a resume building workshop-needless to say I looked incredibly professional in my sporty attire. I visited the doctor and all seems well but the wait was long.
But seriously, a lot of good things did happen today. Tuesday might be my favorite day of classes, I got to hang out with Tyler a little bit. That's becoming increasingly difficult because I'm usually too tired to go over there and hang out with him.  The resume writing workshop may have proved helpful. Now maybe someone will hire me :D. I recruited some people to read my blog-maybe. 
That's a good lead in to an important point. If you're reading this blog you should become an official follower by clicking on 'follow this blog'. Show some support, please :D. 
Some influence the running has had over my life is That I still can't walk anywhere with anyone- it just feels lamer and lamer-that's when a lot of the good conversing goes down-AND I have no weekend social life because I don't want to run anywhere! Hopefully this will change on the up and coming weekend. 
Today I ran about 5.87 miles and here's the map. 

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment