Thursday, January 15, 2009

ANNOUNCEMENTS!!

Hello people! Announcements are 1! I have 5 whole blog followers -I'm making art! and 2! My FANNY PACK HAS ARRIVED. anyways these things are both going to help out the project so everyone has cause to celebrate. Today's weather was a bit chilly but not really noticable when running. (total milage was about 6.36 miles)

 here's the first map that I've managed to actually put with my real post instead of add on as a side note. Things are improving. Today as far as days go, not too exciting. Stayed around campus all day after classes until I could hang out with Tyler, who fed me dinner -take note mom!- and watch the office. Then ran home, stopping on the way to pick up some ice cream. That's pretty much it folks. Stay tooned to see how my first grocery trip of the project goes tomorrow. (If I remember)
View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment