Wednesday, January 21, 2009

10th day on the run!

So today is the 10th day of the project as the title and the video suggest. Speaking of the video everyone should take note of the new video format instead of the standard starting on the feet version. Feel free to compliment me in the comments box. 
It was a long day of running made even longer feeling because I don't really feel like running extra to do anything fun or see anyone who I would like to see. In some ways this project is really starting to cramp my social life because I don't want to run back home through Richmond too late at night and I never really feel like going anywhere that I don't have to go because that means that I will have to run back as well. 
As far as health goes, there probably needs to be more stretching -my legs are getting really sore, especially in my hip area. I've started loading on the Bengay (as well as stretching and massaging) so we'll hope it gets better soon. I've still got the nose of someone with a cold but generally I'm feeling good and the bottom of my foot which was bothering me before the project only seems to bother me late in a long run instead of on my everyday short runs. 


View Larger Map
I ran about 15.15 miles today. Oh. By the way clicking view larger map makes it a lot easier to look over the map (I think).

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you even put the places where you crossed the street on the map. That's attention to detail.

    ReplyDelete