Tuesday, January 13, 2009

So today started off just as sick or sicker feeling than yesterday but as I ran more and more I felt better and better so things seem to be working out okay. For breakfast today I had two packs of Captain's Wafers (Peanut Butter Honey and Grill Cheese) during my human sexuality class (in which as a sweet side note I have a friend!). Then after class I went to shafer for lunch(polenta, tofu&rice with sauce, biscuit, apple and a blondie) ran to the library and picked up a book for my class, went to the VBC bought an $82 book, went to my soon to be dropped God, Suffering and Evil class, stayed around to take my next class, went back to the VBC and returned an $82 book, picked up some donuts and visited Tyler for a while before I came back home to tell all of you (yes all three of my followers) every detail of my day. By the way, does everyone like that the video is upside down? I don't want to spring for Quick Time Pro so I can't flip it.

No comments:

Post a Comment