Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl & Grocery Shopping

So, I didn't watch the Superbowl today (I'm planning on watching all the adds later on the internet). But I did go grocery shopping.
It was a nice warm day and grocery shopping would have been great if not for me stinking to high hell and the grocery store being full of last minute snack shoppers. I couldn't even bring myself to wear the fanny pack home. 
So, now I have none of the usual fruit that goes in there on the way home. There were just too many people and I bowed under the imaginary social constraint. You know, the one where it's unacceptable to wear a fanny pack. On the upside of things I didn't have the uncomfortable fanny packed run home. Some things worked out for the better. Anyways, here's my map for the day. Total milage is around 3.46 miles

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment