Thursday, February 5, 2009

Not so tired today. Just cold.

Hello everyone on the home front.  If you didn't notice today was pretty chilly. But overall it was good. 
I've pretty much perfected the art of talking on my cell phone while running. It's a little hard because my earring always bump into my phone making an annoying noise but other than that I've got it down. Skills I can really use later on in life. Life skills.
Anyways, I've planning on doing a ceremonial couple of final blocks with a group of followers. Everyone is invited. It will be on Wednesday  (Feb. 11th) sometime after 3 and before 5. Hopefully it will be complete with a finish line ribbon and a water stop for the crowd and people taking pictures at the end. Let me know if you are interested because I would be happy to have you. Perhaps there will even be a local gallery sponsoring it. 
Well thanks for reading today's milage ended up around 5.8 miles and here's the map  


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment