Monday, February 2, 2009

Nice-cold all in under 12 hours

My weather widget says that it's 56 degrees and sunny outside, It's wrong! While it may have been that warm at many points throughout the day it is not that warm right now. I should know. I just ran home in it. I had to wait until an hour after I'd eaten my Shafer meal so that I wouldn't actually want to puke like I wanted to last time that I ran home after eating Shafer. 
The delay was worth it as far as stomach feelings go but it got really cold after the sun went down and just kept getting colder while I watched "no bias, no bull" on CNN waiting for the time when I could return to my beloved and apartment. 
Complaint time!! I'm tired of not making anything. Most of you are probably thinking, "tired of not making anything? She never makes anything..." which may be true but I want the option of making something.  By the way, any ideas on how to make this a viewable/experienceable object/thing would be appreciated. 
Would any of you faithful followers be interested in doing a ceremonial end of run run (like 2 blocks or something) as a performance/experience aspect? Just a thought. I'm trying to get some feedback. Feel free to comment :D.
Today I took my first ever spinning class. For those of you who don't know but want to laugh at me-spinning is like aerobics on a stationary bike. Complete with 80's music. My milage for the day was pretty low about 4.51 miles but the spinning class briefly made me question weather I would be able to run home. Obviously, since  I'm at home making this, everything worked out AOK. Here's the map for today. Minty green

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment